For reservations, online booking form must be completed and signed. Once confirmed by the owners of the boat, a 30% deposit will be required by bank transfer to secure your stay. The balance is due 15 days prior to shipment also by bank transfer.
the owners propose schedules, departure days or different durations.
This information is more or less flexible according to the owners of the barge.
Cancellation by passengers:
The cancellation of the cruise must be received by email. Cancellation fees are calculated as follows:
– Cancellation over 15 days before the day of the cruise departure: the deposit is not refunded.
– Cancellation between 0 and 15 days of the date of departure, the full price of the cruise is retained
No refunds will be made after the start of the cruise even when interrupted by one or passengers or for meals.
Cancellation by owners:
In the event of cancellation of the cruise an alternative date will be proposed to the customer. Otherwise the company will refund the full price already paid.
In case of force majeure owners reserve the right to make any necessary changes, such as the itinerary, the date of the cruise or transfers rallying points. This type-altering will be reported to the customer as soon as possible .The type of event that could lead to such a decision, for example: technical closure of canals, blocking locks, flood, unemployment canal, water shortage in the channel, technical failure of the barge, death or serious illness in the family.
The amounts will be prorated if only part of the trip is canceled. The owners can not be criminally prosecuted for independent worries of their wills.
The passenger expressly agree to the following:
– That it is in good general health
– That it will lead no vehicles except bicycles made available
– That it will monitor security conditions reported aboard the barge
– Passengers are liable for any loss or breakage caused by self – during the cruise (including loss bikes) and then it is the customer’s responsibility to replace or refund the lost or broken object. The owners of the barge are held responsible for any injury, damage, inconvenience or expense incurred during the cruise.
Cancellation insurance, personal accident or loss of personal effects is not included in the price of the cruise and we advise you to take out travel insurance to cover the above events.
For the good health of the other passengers and crew smoking is only allowed outside on the deck of the barge.
Pets are not allowed on board.