For all bookings, an online booking form must be completed and signed. Once confirmed by the owners of the barge, a deposit of 30% will be requested by bank transfer to guarantee your stay. The balance is due 15 days prior to embarkation also by bank transfer (unless agreed by the owners for last minute departures).
The owners offer different departure times and days, depending on their availability and yours.
Cancellation by passengers:
Cancellation of the cruise must be done by email.
Cancellation fees are calculated as follows:
– Cancellation more than 15 days before the departure date of the cruise: the deposit is not refunded.
– Cancellation between 0 and 15 days before the departure date: the full price of the cruise is retained.
No refunds will be made after the departure of the cruise, even in case of interruption by one or more passengers.
Cancellation by the owners:
In the event of a cancellation of the cruise, an alternative date will be offered to the client. Otherwise the company will refund the full amount already paid.
In case of force majeure, the owners reserve the right to make any necessary changes, such as the itinerary, the date of the cruise or the meeting points of the transfers. Clients will be informed of such changes as soon as possible. For example: technical closure of the canals, flooding, unemployment of the canal, lack of water in the canal, technical breakdown of the barge, death or serious illness in the family. Amounts will be prorated if only part of the trip is cancelled. The owners cannot be criminally prosecuted for concerns beyond their control.
The passenger expressly agrees to the following conditions:
– That he/she is in good general health
– That he/she will not drive any vehicle except for the bikes provided
– That he/she will follow the safety conditions communicated on board the barge
– Passengers are responsible for any loss or breakage caused by themselves during the cruise: it is then their responsibility to replace or reimburse the lost or broken item. The owners of the barge are not liable for any injury(s), damage(s), or expenses incurred during the cruise.
Cancellation insurance is not included in the price of the cruise, you can take out travel insurance to cover personal accident type events.
For the good health of other passengers and crew, smoking is only allowed outside on the deck of the barge.
Pets are not allowed on board.